FLETCHER-L Archives

Archiver > FLETCHER > 2010-12 > 1291752485

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLETCHER] Fletcher's of England- Mason County, ILL.
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:08:05 -0000

Author: metidwell
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.fletcher/3185.1.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

This sounds like the info I have. According to the info I have one brother was an Earl Walter & the other Archibald Charles. My mother & he were married in either '43 or '44. I was born in '44. they divorced in '44. He remarried in '47 to a Lee Sinclair.She died in Jan.'60. He got ill & moved back to IL. & died in Nov. '60. He was born Nov. 27, 1887 in Rochester, England. He had 3 brothers, Amos, Charles & David. he married a May Lillian Scott who died in Dec. 1924.Earl Walter & Archie, Jr.where their children. E. Walter moved to Largo, Fl & died there?
I have not gotten any info since Meryl wrote me in 1998. Do you know if they are still living?? MaryEllen

Important Note: