FLBRADFO-L Archives

Archiver > FLBRADFO > 2012-05 > 1336097897

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLBRADFO] Research and Obit Help
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 02:18:21 -0000

Author: lanevbsb
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.florida.counties.bradford/1650.2.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you. Exactly. That's why I was trying to find the records in an index or something. I didn't want to send an application in with money and then no record can be found. That's why I'm hesitant about birth certificates because they told me Florida didn't require recording births until 1917 so there is no guarantee that they are there for them.

Thank you so much!

Important Note: