FLBRADFO-L Archives

Archiver > FLBRADFO > 2012-05 > 1336094713

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [FLBRADFO] Research and Obit Help
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 01:25:15 -0000

Author: lanevbsb
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.florida.counties.bradford/1650.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hmm...I was putting as much information in there as possible too, but I still wasn't getting any results like you were. Maybe I was doing something wrong. I was even dialing down to specific indexes and still nothing.

Well, I really appreciate it. I wonder what L.J. means.

I have seen so many ways of my grandfather's name - Arzzo Buck, Arza Buck, Alonzo Buck and now Roebuck. LOL! I want to order his birth certificate from Jacksonville, but I don't want to waste money if the record isn't there. :(

Thank you so much! Maybe I can make a trip to a Family Search Center and see if I can get more information.

Thanks!

Important Note: