FLBRADFO-L Archives

Archiver > FLBRADFO > 2012-05 > 1336012155

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLBRADFO] Research and Obit Help
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 02:29:15 -0000

Author: lanevbsb
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.florida.counties.bradford/1650.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I didn't know if anyone would be able to help.

Buck A Griffis married Barbara Griffis (maiden name - Silcox) sometime in the 1920s. I found a 1920 census where she wasn't married yet, and them I found her in a 1930 census married to Buck.

It is also believed that she was married before to a gentleman with the last name of Green or Greene.

I also found an obit that would suggest Barbaras parents are Jack Silcox and Georgiana Silcox.

Barbara Griffis was born in 1902. Buck was born in 1900.

Buck parents are Richard and Easter/Esther Griffis.

Buck and Barbara was born in Florida, and most likely Bradford County area.

Important Note: