Archiver > FLAHERTY > 2007-11 > 1196017693

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLAHERTY] Edward and Margaret O Flaherty
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:08:13 -0000

Author: SharonFlaherty1971
Surnames: Flaherty
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Wow, I have to say I had forgotten about this posting! So pleased to hear from you. After speaking to my dad everything does seem to fit into place. I can't believe I've found a relative....its exciting stuff. I'd love to hear about the family, unfortunately my grandad is not here to tell me about them (as you may or may not be aware!) Do you keep in touch with the Flaherty's still?

Important Note: