FLAHERTY-L Archives

Archiver > FLAHERTY > 2007-11 > 1195668751

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLAHERTY] Flaherty ancestry from CASTLEGREGORY, CO KERRY, EIRE
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:12:31 -0000

Author: blaplume_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.flaherty/282.5.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My great grandmother - Ellen Flaherty was borm around 1840. I am guessing that her father was Thomas Flaherty and mother's first name was Ellen. My greatgrandmother had a daughter named Ellen and all of her children I have been able to track down also has an Ellen. I am also guessing that Thomas Flaherty's father's nam,e was John and mother's Catherine (don't know last name). If this is right, then Thomas had a brother John who married Anne Connor. My great grandfather was Edmund O'Connor.... they lived in N Aughacasla in Castlegregory area.

Important Note: