FLAHERTY-L Archives

Archiver > FLAHERTY > 2007-11 > 1195439460

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLAHERTY] Flaherty ancestry from CASTLEGREGORY, CO KERRY, EIRE
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:31:00 -0000

Author: kevinOConnor11
Surnames: Flaherty, O'Connor
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.flaherty/282.6/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello
It's been quite a while, since I browsed this site, so if I've contacted you in the past, with the same information, I apologise. I have been seeking possible Flaherty family links, from Castlegregory area, for a long time, without any success. A Margaret Flaherty was my g/g/grandmother, on my paternal side. She married Jeremiah O'Connor, 6th Feb. 1838, at St.Marys, in Castlegregory. I don't know anything else about her. A witness at the marriage, was Timothy Flaherty, who surely mast have been a relative. I notice that your Grandfather Thomas Flaherty, had a brother Timothy, but probably a generation earlier, than the Timothy you list.
Any clues for you, in this ?

Important Note: