FITE-L Archives

Archiver > FITE > 2005-07 > 1120241895

From: "Pat Fite" <>
Subject: Re: Jacob HOYLE and Christina Fite?
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:20:44 -0500

Hi Ray, I live in Houston. Do you mean there is a Fite family
that lives close to you. Where are you?

I do not find anything that would be helpful to you. Have
you checked with the Dellinger Genforum and Ancestry Message
boards? I found your message back in 2001. I have a book Our Kin
by Laban Miles Hoffman, but it is just barely indexed so it is
almost impossible to find names. I don't know if anyone has
ever indexed it fully, but, if you can find a copy, you might
find something.

Pat