FITE-L Archives

Archiver > FITE > 2005-07 > 1120236118

From: "Pat Fite" <>
Subject: Re: Jacob HOYLE and Christina Fite?
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:44:25 -0500

Hi Ray, I am a little confused. The Peter Fite of Lincoln Co NC
did not have a daughter named Christina. This Peter was married
to Anna Barbary Summers. Their daughter Katherine Elizabeth
married Adam Hoyle 1807 in Lincoln Co NC. But this Hoyle
family did not have a daughter named Christina.

Peter Fite of Rowan Co NC and his wife Barbara Hellinger had
a daughter named Christina, but she married Lewis Pearce. I did
find Jacob Hoyle and his wife Lucinda in the 1850 Lincoln Co NC
census records.

Please give some more information on Christina, daughter of Peter
Fite, such as dates of birth, etc.

Pat