FINLEY-L Archives

Archiver > FINLEY > 1999-07 > 0931278671

From: <>
Subject: Aqua Ora Finley and Lorenzo Dowell Pierce
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:31:11 EDT

Hi. I am looking for information on my great grandmother Aqua Ora Finley b.
6/10/1877 in Johnson County, Texas. She married Lorenzo Dowell Pierce. Her
fathers name was J.D. Finley and her mothers name was Fannie Wright. I do
not have birth or death information on her parents. I also have no sibling
information. Her husband Lorenzo passed away in 1923 and is buried in the
Hansford Cemetery near Spearman, Texas. Aqua Ora passed away 11/26/1929 and
is also buried in Hansford Cemetery.
I would like information on her family history siblings, etc., what ever you
have. I will share all that I have. Thanks.
Arland Phelps

This thread: