FIEDLER-L Archives

Archiver > FIEDLER > 2008-02 > 1203274071

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FIEDLER] Oscar Fiedler Rockville, Vernon, Tolland, Ct.
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:47:51 -0000

Author: mriqu81747
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I was looking into this for a member of this family. I think Oscar's grandson was a Raymond Fiedler. The daughter of Raymond was interested in seeing what more could be found out about her ancestors. Raymond was a minister and a family friend for years. Infact my younger brother was named for him.

Thanks for the info.

Important Note: