FESSLER-L Archives

Archiver > FESSLER > 2012-02 > 1328947441

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FESSLER] William T. Fessler--and still undocumented Fesslers
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 08:04:01 -0000

Author: Suelumb321
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I also just came across the news of Wm. T. Fessler's death in 2011. I concur with Joanne and others who have found his ancestral research and work so invaluable. It laid the groundwork for knowledge of my earliest ancestry in the Fessler/Fesler line. (My Fesler line is out of Michigan; will gladly assist any descended from Michael (1763-1821 d. PA) and his son David (1793-1840- d. NY).

Important Note: