FESSLER-L Archives

Archiver > FESSLER > 2012-01 > 1327851681

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FESSLER] Fessler in Minnesota
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 15:41:21 -0000

Author: Mary911171
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.fessler/1.2.15.32.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

John, I am also descended from Zacharias Fessler. Do you have any information about when and where he died? I know he was living with his son Martin near Victoria in 1870, and then in the 1875 state census he was no longer living with that son. Many have assumed (probably correctly) that he died sometime between 1870 and 1875, but I am unaware of any documentation to support this. I looked for his grave in Victoria, but found nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

John Schmitz

Important Note: