FERNANDEZ-L Archives

Archiver > FERNANDEZ > 2005-07 > 1121878987

Subject: Re: Fernandez Family of Hawaii
Date: 20 Jul 2005 11:03:07 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/BGW.2ACEB/250.1.2

Message Board Post:

Looking for a Frank/Francisco Fernandez/Fernandes who was either born or came from Hawaii. He had a brother by the name of Edward (can't verify) but he was reported to have red hair and freckles. The family was to have worked/lived on a plantation (can't verify) in Hawaii. All I know is that Francisco married my Grandmother around 1926 in Oakland/SF Calif and they had 4 children then divorced. He never saw the kids after that or so it is said. He was remarried and had other children (can't verify). An Aunt says he worked with ornamental iron not sure if it was a hobby or profession. Could we have a connection?

This thread: