FERMANAGH-GOLD-L Archives

Archiver > FERMANAGH-GOLD > 2009-07 > 1247547300

From: "Scott Humphrey" <>
Subject: Re: FER-GOLD GERRY RICE -notices
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 04:55:00 GMT

Gerry had a lot left he wanted to witness and yet he was ready- his job was done and we should be glad in that. He's ok and in a better place, it's those of use carrying on that will have the challenges. I'll miss teasing him but he'll be waiting and full of .......amunition! He taught me one of my first words of Irish- eeejit! :-)
On a more serious note, in many areas of the U.S. there are typically obituary postings. Would they ave such in and round that area?
Thanks,
Scott