FEAGIN-L Archives

Archiver > FEAGIN > 2004-10 > 1096832288

Subject: Feagin/Crittenden family search
Date: 3 Oct 2004 13:38:08 -0600

Surnames: Feagin, Crittenden
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/IkV.2ACEB/76

Message Board Post:

My name is Al Gibson and I reside in Gary, Indiana. I am trying to find out more about my ancestry as well as construct a family tree as far back as I can go. I am interested in more information or contact with relatives of:

Lonnie Feagin (Great Grandfather)
B: 1901 Georgiana, Alabama (Butler County)
D: 1977 Georgiana, Alabama

Myra Feagin maiden name Crittenden (Great Grandmother)
B: 1903 Georgiana, AL
D: 1975 Georgiana, AL

Lonnie and Myra may have also resided in Bolling, AL (Butler County)

Tom? Feagin (Great-great grandfather)
Slave?
This was Lonnie's father I believe from what I have been told and researched thus far.

My grandmother's name was Armazie (Moorer) Feagin (born 1930, died 1995) and my grandfather's name was Joe T. Feagin (born 1925, died 2003) both originally from Georgiana, Alabama. My mother is Rose Mae (Feagin) Gibson If anyone has any information that can help me with my search, please e-mail me at: , , or . Also looking for distant relatives of Lonnie and Myra Feagin (for possible reunion?) Please contact me. Thank You.

This thread: