FEAGIN-L Archives

Archiver > FEAGIN > 1999-02 > 0919891472

From: <>
Subject: George, Daniel, John Fagan, Lanc., PA and Winchester, VA
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:24:32 EST

Hello all

I am looking for information on the three Fagan brothers George, Daniel, and
John. John, my direct descendant, was born in Templeshamboe, Co. Wexford,
Ireland, in 1791 m. Mary Ann Clark of Ballycastle, Co. Antrim in Philadelphia,
d. 1882 in WINCHESTER, VA. Their children were Daniel, Margaret, Mary Ann
(married Jonathan Haines), and Elizabeth (Lizzie).

George married Isabella (?) and died in LANCASTER, PA in 1830 (don't know when
he was born).

Daniel was born 1796 (assuming in Ireland) and died in LANCASTER, PA in 1849.
Daniel's wife was Sara (?). Any info, especially on George or Daniel (since I
have little on them) would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Beverly Haines Abeles

This thread: