FAUNTLEROY-L Archives

Archiver > FAUNTLEROY > 2003-04 > 1050867421

Subject: Re: American Fauntleroy's
Date: 20 Apr 2003 13:37:01 -0600

Surnames: Fauntleroy, Dearing, Walkre
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/SAW.2ACIB/19.2

Message Board Post:

My great great grandmother's name was Judith Dearing. She was from Campbell County, Va as far as I can tell. At first this may seem inconsequential, but, her first three sons, John, William and James were sired by a Fauntleroy. There seems to be a connection between the Dearing, Fauntleroy and Walker families in the area in the 1800's.
Do you have much information on the area and these families?
I am quite sure that any time these names are connected in the area, there is a relation connection.
April Hickman

This thread: