FAUNTLEROY-L Archives

Archiver > FAUNTLEROY > 2003-04 > 1049423778

Subject: American Fauntleroy's
Date: 3 Apr 2003 19:36:18 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/SAW.2ACIB/19

Message Board Post:

I need to find more documentation the Fauntleroy family after they arrived in Virginia. I have quite a bit about Moore Fauntleroy, including his will, but need more about his son, William who married Katherine Griffin, their son Griffin who married Anne Bushrod, their son Griffin who married Judith Swan, and their daughter Judith, who married George Boswell, and their daughter Judith, who married John Wilcox Warren. Can anybody help me find more information about these people?

This thread: