FARRIS-L Archives

Archiver > FARRIS > 2001-04 > 0986957672

From: "Your Name" <>
Subject: [FARRIS-L] Margaret Peggy Whiteside
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:00:23 -0700

Regarding this message:
Are you related to the James Farris who married Margaret Peggy Whiteside? He
is my ggg grandfather.
Linda Sanders

Is this Margaret Peggy Whitesides actually Margaret Amberson the daughter of Mary Kelso or Kelsey
and Mathew Amberson? They had a daughter Margaret who first married Hugh Whiteside and second to
Mathew or James Fariss. I think their first born was Hugh Whiteside Fariss.

This Mary Kelso/Kelsey first married Hugh Cooper and second Mathew Amberson.

I descend directly from that Mary Kelsey/Hugh Cooper marriage through Robert Cooper, then his son
William Gill Cooper, and then through his daughter Nancy Cooper who married my GG Grandfather
Charles Carroll Farris. The Farrises that descend from Margaret Peggy Amberson Whiteside Farriss
could possiby be related somehow on my Farris side. I don't know. Does anyone have this Farris tree?
Stan Farris

This thread: