FARRELL-L Archives

Archiver > FARRELL > 2009-04 > 1240789184

From: ,
Subject: [FARRELL] FARRELL Bertha F and William S
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:39:44 -0000

Author: t42RoseHill
Surnames: FARRELL
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.farrell/2478/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

FARRELL Bertha F and William S

I photographed this gravestone in the (Shannon) Rose Hill Cemetery, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 203,261 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com .

If you know more about this person please reply here,instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: