FARR-L Archives

Archiver > FARR > 2007-07 > 1184611730

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FARR] Mahala Attilla Farr (b. 1853 in Grant County,Indiana)NEW INFORMATION
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:48:59 -0000

Author: djd102748
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.farr/791.1.1.4/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

While searching on Ancestry, I found marriage record and death record for John Wesley Collett in the New Orleans, Louisiana records. The dates match exactly with the family Bible record dates. Mahala Attilla Farr is listed as age 40 and John Wesley Collett is listed as age 26 when they were married on May 29, 1894 in New Orleans. John's death date is listed as June 18, 1894 in New Orleans. This means they were married only 20 days before he died. I would love to know "the rest of the story"

Important Note: