FARNHAM-L Archives

Archiver > FARNHAM > 2004-01 > 1075302273

From: Jennifer Farnham <>
Subject: Re: Chester
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:04:33 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't sure if the "paralysis" is in regards to his wife Eloise
or not. I think it is.

My Dad "Rob Roy Farnham" and his Dad "James Butler Farnham" (deceased)
were prone and still are to strokes and heart attacks. Does anyone else
find this to be true of the Farnham line? My father's line of Farnhams
are of the Ralph Farnham who came over here from England and is documented
in Russell Farnhams's book.

Jennifer E. Farnham-Farnham