FARMER-L Archives

Archiver > FARMER > 2010-02 > 1266178826

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [FARMER] Farmer/Duncan family Missouri
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:20:26 -0000

Author: Imabonedigger
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.farmer/3887.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks for replying. Most of what I know I have gathered from Missouri death certificates. James Farmer and Melissa Duncan were the parents of two known children, Annie who was born 1856 in Arkansas, died 1941 in St. Louis, Mo., and married Justus Jett Clanin had three children. The other child that I know of was Charles Farmer born 1853 in Madison Co., Mo., and died 1930 in St. Francois Co., Mo., he married Lucinda Lunsford. Charles and Lucinda had a son named James W. who married Clara Laubenthal and they had 6 children who were raised at the St. Vincent Orphanage in St. Louis after the father died in 1922 and the mother in 1924. I know the family was living in Ripley Co., Mo., according to the 1860 Census and were in Ste. Genevieve Co., Mo., by 1870. I am trying to connec them to my Farmer family and I would also like to see if there is a Duncan connection to my husband's Duncan family. Any help is greatly appreciated, sorry I didn't list all this in my earlier pos!
t and I am happy to have gotten a reply.

Important Note: