FARMER-L Archives

Archiver > FARMER > 2010-02 > 1265981254

From: ,
Subject: [FARMER] FARMER 1 Frankie F 1891-1970
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:27:34 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: FARMER
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.farmer/3886/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

FARMER 1 Frankie F 1891-1970

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 212,855 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: