FARMER-L Archives

Archiver > FARMER > 2010-02 > 1265492490

From: "Lyn" <>
Subject: [FARMER] FARMER, William Edmund - London, England
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:41:30 -0800

Hello everyone!

I am new to your list and have just spent many hours reading through the
threads on the FARMER Mailing List.

My GG-Grandfather William Edmund FARMER
Born - abt. 1847 Stepney Middlesex London, England
Died - abt. 1882 West Ham, London, England

Mary DEXTER (born abt. 1848 Spitalfields, Middlesex) and William were
married 1869 Stepney, Middlesex.

William and Mary had 5 children:

1. William Henry FARMER
Born - 1 May 1871 Hoxton, Newtown, Shoreditch Middlesex.
Christened - 28 May 1871 Saint Phillip the Apostle, Stepney, London, England

2. Ernest Edmund FARMER
Born - ? July 1872 Bethnal Green, London
Christened - 10 July 1872 Saint Phillip the Apostle, Stepney, London,
England

3. George Charles FARMER
Born - 24 October 1873 Bethnal Green, London
Christened - 25 October 1873 Saint Phillip the Apostle, Stepney, London,
England

4. Arthur John FARMER
Born - abt. 1875 Bethnal Green, London

5. Mary Elsie M FARMER born abt. 1880 North Bow, Middlesex, London

I have found this family in the 1881 Census living at 11 Tilbury Road, West
Ham Essex London England. Also listed on the census were two nephews; John
Charles DEXTER born abt. 1870 Bethnal Green London and Albert John DEXTER
born on 21 September 1875.

At this point I have hit a brick wall. I am hoping someone can help shed
some light on this branch of my family tree or maybe point me in the right
direction for where to look next.

Thanks for taking the time to read my posting, sorry it is so long; but I
wanted to include for you as much information as possible.

Lyn ~ Sayward, BC Canada

This thread: