FAMILY-ORIGINS-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > FAMILY-ORIGINS-USERS > 2005-03 > 1111588527

From: "Alfred D. Eller" <>
Subject: Re: [FO] Problems with editing
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:35:27 -0600

It sounds like you are using too many of your computer's resources, mainly
the memory, on other things and there are not enough left to commpletely
display the window.

Try closing down some other programs that you may have running and see what
happens.

If that doesn't work, try rebooting (shut the computer down for a minute and
restart it again) then load FOW by itself and try it.

I havn't noticed your particular problem, but I have seen it with RootsMagic
and some of the dialog windows. My taskbar covers nearly half the bottom row
of the screen with Symantec, Zone Alarm, HP Printer, ATI video and various
other icons, which all eat resources.

Let us know what happens that way.

Alfred D, Eller
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~adelr/