FAMILY-ORIGINS-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > FAMILY-ORIGINS-USERS > 2005-03 > 1111585142

From: rosemary frost <>
Subject: Problems with editing
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:39:02 +0000 (GMT)

Can someone help me please?

Am having trouble editing individuals. I go onto "Edit individual" and the box for the individual comes up OK, but, when for example I ask to Edit a baptism, the box comes up with the places to write the details, but all the small boxes at top and at sides have disappeared completely!!

Luckily, when I click on the place where the lowest right hand box would have been, it clears the screen, back to the individual.

Can anyone suggest what is going on? Is my whole programme crashing? help!!

Rosie Frost