FAMILY-ORIGINS-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > FAMILY-ORIGINS-USERS > 1997-04 > 0861306915

From: Gary Devilbiss <>
Subject: RE: FOW5 - Backup
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:55:15 -0500

Yes is the right answer. As one who is a little to the paranoid side, I =
keep two backups on floppy and switch disks every other time I backup. =
This is because there is an unwritten relationship between your hard =
drive not working and a back up floppy just happening to go bad at the =
same time.

Gary D.