FALCONER-L Archives

Archiver > FALCONER > 2007-02 > 1172068746

From: "Rusty Hutson" <>
Subject: Re: [FALCONER] FALCONERS IN OKLAHOMA??
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:39:06 -0600

Hi There,

I have your Fannie Falconer, she was Fannie May Fuller
born 10 Oct 1861, died 1 Aug 1948 in Henryetta, OK.
She's buried in the Elmwood Cemetery in Hartshorne.
She married William Charles Falconer and their first child
was Charles Andrew, born Sep 1890 and they had a daughter,
Allie M. born 25 Jun 1893 died Jan 1981 she married
Andrew Hunter Patterson, they married 25 Dec 1914.
Another son was Oran Earl, born 3 Oct 1898, died Oct 1966
in Carlsbad, New Mexico. He married Della B. McGilberry
in New Mexico.

I have more on Charles, he died in California, on Oran, looks
like no children and Allie had 4 kids.

Would be than happy to share what I have,

Sincerely,

Roberta (Rusty) Hutson
Norfolk, Nebraska