Archiver > FAIRCLOTH > 2009-10 > 1256782072

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FAIRCLOTH] I am still searching for Lucille Lamb Faircloth
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:07:52 -0000

Author: veramarston
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Three daughters. Dorthy Jean Bulkhalter Greencove Spring, Florida?" I do not know last names. I will try and find out. Two sons one Ellis L. Faircloth Bainebridge, Georgia. Wall K.I.A. Vietnam 1969. The other brother, Charles Faircloth, we all called him Buddy. Last whereabout in Texas. Hope this is some help. Don't know if I am kin to Lonnie Faircloth.

Important Note: