FAIRCLOTH-L Archives

Archiver > FAIRCLOTH > 2009-10 > 1256782072

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FAIRCLOTH] I am still searching for Lucille Lamb Faircloth
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:07:52 -0000

Author: veramarston
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.faircloth/399.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Three daughters. Dorthy Jean Bulkhalter Greencove Spring, Florida?" I do not know last names. I will try and find out. Two sons one Ellis L. Faircloth Bainebridge, Georgia. Wall K.I.A. Vietnam 1969. The other brother, Charles Faircloth, we all called him Buddy. Last whereabout in Texas. Hope this is some help. Don't know if I am kin to Lonnie Faircloth.

Important Note: