FABER-L Archives

Archiver > FABER > 2007-05 > 1179707990

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FABER] Our Faber Family Tree as of 10-23-2006 Privatized
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 00:39:50 -0000

Author: dale_faber
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

I do not have this William Faber in my family tree. Good luck in your finding him & his family.
It is strange but there are at least two diffrent Faber families from Germany that lived in Seneca Co., Ohio. And both Faber families seen to have arrived in Seneca Co. around the same time period, middle of the 1800's. I have not been able to find a connection between then as of let.

Important Note: