EWING-L Archives

Archiver > EWING > 2011-11 > 1321894813

From: ,
Subject: [EWING] Joseph Ewing (1793 KY?-1841 AL) &wife Rebecca McWhorter
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:00:13 -0000

Author: genealogy126126
Surnames: ewing mcwhorter stovall
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

21 nov 2011 from Warren Forsythe --
genealogy122 (at) fairpoint.net
Joseph Ewing md. Rebecca McWhorter 5 Dec 1820 Morgan Co AL evidently, and
Joseph Ewing (1793-1841) supposedly died Lawrence Co AL
I posted some useful data on a free site at

and if you have access to ancestry.com at a library etc, also see:
the ancestry.com member tree that I used the most was posted at

Important Note: