EWING-L Archives

Archiver > EWING > 2007-09 > 1189696659

From: ,
Subject: Re: [EWING] William Ewing and Eliza Milford
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:17:39 -0000

Author: ripriprip
Surnames: Ewing, Percy, Piercy, Smith, Kelly, Cochrane, Holmes, Graham and more...
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ewing/1238.1.2.1.1.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have been extensively researching Ewings for a year now. My Ewings went from Ireland in about 1812 to Scotland and then to both Canada and the US. I have been able to connect with a Ewing who lives in the US, who has Participated in the Clan Ewing DNA testing. Where there had been no known connection before. I have over 1800 people in my tree, probably half are related in some way to Ewing Ancestry.

Anyway - I would very much like to see that chart! And of course I will share with anyone who would like info from me.

Take care all...
Tammy

Important Note: