EUSTICE-L Archives

Archiver > EUSTICE > 2009-02 > 1233952978

From: ,
Subject: Re: [EUSTICE] Seeking male descendants of John EUSTICE andCatherine PERRY for DNA testing
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 20:42:58 -0000

Author: sreedjennings
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.eustice/254.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

John Eustice was the GGrandfather of my father Kenneth Eustice who unfortunatly died 1978
I have a son Adrian who I know would be pleased to help
is a mouth swab the only source of DNA?

also, I noticed that he was married to Catherine Perry
I have the birth certificate of his son John Eustice (Born 1853) which states that fact, but according to the Tonkin family tree John Eustice Snr was married to a Catherine Hodge ??
I am currently researching my Eustice relatives have found this part confusing, any ideas
many thanks( nee Eustice)

Important Note: