ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2012-07 > 1342727015

From: "Ray Callaghan" <>
Subject: [Ess] Philbey
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 20:43:35 +0100

As a newcomer to the List I am hoping that somebody can be of help to me.

Is anybody reseaching the name Philbey?

In 1915 my mothers cousin, Martha Duke, married Frederick HJ Philbey in Rochford. In 1916 Martha had a son Harold FD Philbey and the following year her husbanf, Frederick, died. If anybody recognises any of the above names I would would be pleased to hear from them.

It has, as yet, not been possible to explain why martha married in Rochford since she was born and raised in Liverpool and lived there until at least 1911.

Regards,
Ray,
Wirral

This thread: