ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2012-04 > 1333585739

From: "Michael Gilbey" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Dale ?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 01:28:59 +0100

The nearest match I can find is a William Dale c1815 Dartford, Kent, Mater
mariner. His wife's name is Harrier c1830 Dartford, Kent.

In the 1881 census there is also a son William J Dale c1863 Harwich, Essex
who is also a mariner and a daughter Annie c1860 Harwich.

They are living at 2 Wellington Road, Harwich, Essex