ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2012-02 > 1329754193

From: "Ingrid billings" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Navestock Church
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:09:53 -0000

Hello Barbara,

Not sure if this is the same church but I think that it is the same Church
(St Thomas's?) that my Great Grandmother married in - this has a bomb that
landed during WWII into the graveyard. If you Google Navestock Church there
are some pictures of it and what happened. There are gravestones there
though ... not all over but there are some there some which are shown in the
Google Search.

I tried to find information about 15 - 20 years ago and the Vicar at the
time seemed to want to not give out information without costing a lot of
Money. I purchased a Marriage cert from GRO instead but I was trying to
find if there was any others of my family buried there.

Safe journey and enjoy your family hunting.

Regard
Ingrid