ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2012-01 > 1325600043

From: Diane <>
Subject: [Ess] Ancestry census form saving
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 14:14:03 +0000

Hi list, Diane here. I am trying to save a census form to my computer
that I may send as an attachment to someone.

Every time I save it it saves it as a JPEG file but when I try to find
it to put into an email I can't find it again. I give it the persons
name and all that but it gets lost and I can't find it ANYWHERE on the
computer.

Could some kind soul kindly tell me what I am doing wrong do you think?
I have been trying since last evening and now I am getting mad with
myself for not being able to do it. PLEASE HELP before I go into a
mental health hospital!!

Diane

This thread: