ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-12 > 1324991881

From: "Colleen" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Old photograph look up offer for Christmas
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:18:02 -0000

Hi John,

Some of my Dice/Dise/Disse etc family came from the Tothams, so I've lots of
pictures of these villages and I'm spoiled for choice on what to send you.
Off the top of my head I can't recall any pics I have with the names you've
mentioned, but then very few of those in my pictures are named. I also have
pictures of Chignal St James.

I f you can give me a bit more information about your ancestors and where in
GT you think they may have lived, this would help me to choose a picture for
you.

I do have a lot of requests which I'm working my way through over the next
week, but I will get to yours.

Best wishes,

Colleen