ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-12 > 1324896695

From: Gerry Newnham <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Old photograph look up offer for Christmas
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:51:35 +0000

Colleen,

Very many thanks for your very generous offer.

My 2x-great-grandmother, Frances MALLERY and her brother George MALLERY were born in Springfield, Chelmsford about 1812 - probably at the canal basin at what is now called Wharf Road. Do you have any old pictures of the Canal Basin, please?

Best wishes,

Gerry