ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-11 > 1320541241

Subject: [Ess] OT - chrome ++ for WorldConnect
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 18:00:41 -0700

I downloaded this to my computer, but when I shut down and rebooted
the next day, it had vanished. it works on Rootsweb's WorldConnect and
merges with FamilySearch. does anyone know where it is online so I can
download it again? I searched my computer, but it didn't come up, all I
got were some games and some HP stuff. is it an app? I just looked
through Google's app store and didn't see anything-well, I have a little
ways to go yet before I see everything. pretty interesting, good to know
in case I manage to get one of their new toys.

This thread: