ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-07 > 1311876655

From: "Margaret Taylor" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Brentwood Lunatic Asylum
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:11:50 -0400

On the Find my Past website, don't put in any name at all, just year of
birth and "Billericay" in the place of residence.
Among the names that come up are the initials only of the patients of the
Essex County Lunatic Asylum,
Starting at Ref: RG14PN10015 RD193 SD1 ED20 SN9999 (staff etc)

Registration District:Billericay
Sub District:Brentwood
Enumeration District: 20
Parish:South Weald

Address:Brentwood EssexCounty: Essex

Hope that helps. Although putting in just Rosetta's initials didn't come up
with anything but perhaps misread OR not residing there in1911??

Margaret