ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-07 > 1311777658

From: G ROBSON <>
Subject: [Ess] Apology
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:40:58 +0100 (BST)

I would like to thank everyone on the list for their help, but I owe you all an
apology for leading you up the wrong tree. Thanks to Eve from this list she
asked me if I had the wedding certificate of their son William to see if the
father was deceased. This is something I never thought of so I checked it out
and George was an Husbandman when William was married in 1861. So obvious George
was alive in 1861. So all you helpful people out there I have had you looking at
the wrong dates. It still doesn’t alter the fact that I am still looking for
George and Susannah’s death and still need help. By the way they were married in
Sible Hedingham on Oct 11th 1837. Thanks once again.
George

This thread: