ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-05 > 1306492660

From: Anne Chambers <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Elizabeth BICKMORE is she the mother of Louise C KNAPP
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:07:40 +0930

Births Jun 1902
KNAPP Arthur Lockie O W. Ham 4a338

??????
Births Dec 1902
Knapp Lilian Mabel O Lewisham 1d1195(that was fast!!)

Maureen is an unusual forename for 1906 (it was more common 1920s onwards) and I cannot find a birth
registration for her.

Ta Daaa...
Ancestry.com. England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941

KNAPP Arthur of Hillside Nayland near Colchester died 21 April at Melton Asylum near Woodbridge Suffolk
Administration London 16 December to Cecilia Knapp widow. Effects £104 5s

BINGO!!!
England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941 > 1915
KNAPP Louise Cecilia of Salmons Farm Great Bardfield near Braintree Essex widow died 26th November 1915
Administraion (limited) London 20 December to Elizabeth Bickmore (wife of Herbert Bickmore) Effects £390 4s 3d

Anne
South Australia