ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-04 > 1302758854

From: "Alan Nelson" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Pittock is a Goons registered surname
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:31:48 +0100

Have you checked your unusual names against those entered in the register of
one name studies www.one-name.org
Should your contacts prove to be negative perhaps you could consider
helping those one name studies by providing whatever information you have
in case it allows links to be established with other interested parties