ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-03 > 1300313109

Subject: [Ess] digital scanning and look-ups
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:05:09 -0700

does anyone know what the wait is for circa 1700-1800 parish records
digital scanning, when it might be completed and made available to the
general population via the internet?

in lieu of that, is there anyone willing to search the Lawford
parish records of circa 1758+-2 years for a baptism? I've been
requesting such a search about 2 times a year for the past 5 years,
and I'll keep requesting it now and then. if anyone wishes to
exchange I can assist with U.S. research or be a new set of eyes for
an old brick wall.

thank you in advance,

Cornelia

This thread: