ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2011-01 > 1295302341

From: "Pat Robertson" <>
Subject: [Ess] George BRITTON - burial South Weald
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 22:12:21 -0000

Hi,

Does anyone on the list have access to the burial records of St. Peter, South Weald? The above named was my Gt Gt Grandfather. I have found a burial for him at St. Peters on 15 June 1861. On the 1861 census he is in the Union Workhouse, Billericay, which was 2 months before his death. Would be grateful if anyone could tell me if his burial entry shows his residence at the time of burial as Union or Workhouse. I have looked on Seax, but the records for 1861 have not yet been digitised. Thanks in anticipation.
Pat Robertson

This thread: