ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2010-09 > 1285675562

From: "Pam Dale" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Ancestry's Essex archives etc
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:06:02 +1000

Thank you Diana

I am particularly annoyed with those who have put the death certificate for my grt/grt/grandmother onto others of the same name and county. I even have the birth date, baptism and town of birth plus parents for her. When of course they took the certificate, the citation went with it. I hold the certificate in her married name, and many others for that family. Genuine researchers don't need to do things that way.
Pam in Brisbane.