ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-07 > 1247485429

From: "Bryan Dix" <>
Subject: [Ess] DIX Family help
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:29:57 -0700

Could sks please assist who has access to Ancestry world wide package assist with a look up in the Australian Electoral Rolls for any of my DIX family (originally from Steeple Bumpstead, Essex) that were resident in the Kooyong District in Australia between 1901 and 1931. Any images or details of the families would be highly appreciated. Unfortunately I only have the UK package and unable to get the details.

I am in particular interested in the following:

Edward Palmer Dix (and any persons residing at the same address) in the 1903 Victoria, Kooyong electoral roll

Edward Palmer Dix (and any persons residing at the same address)in the 1909 Victoria, Kooyong electoral roll

and for

George Albert Dix in any of the electoral rolls between 1909 and 1931 also for Victoria, Kooyong and Flinders.

Kind regards
Bryan Dix
Durban, South Africa

This thread: